Please write a sentence explaining your artwork if the title does not describe it.
Deadline for Submissions: Tuesday November 1, 2016
The Indo American Arts Council is delighted to announce its Call for Submissions for the Erasing Borders Exhibition of Contemporary Indian Art of the Diaspora 2017 Curated by Vijay Kumar, Erasing Borders explores the contributions of artists whose origins can be traced to the Indian Subcontinent. The exhibition travels to several key galleries and museums in North America from February – November each year. Please visit www.iaac.us
- Artwork submitted must have been completed within the last two years
- All visual art genres will be considered ( sculpture, painting, installation, photography, video-art, graffiti, murals…)
- Works in progress will be considered with attached explanations
- Artists living in North America who have their origins in the Indian Subcontinent
- All submissions must be received by the deadline of November 1, 2016
- Works not yet exhibited are highly recommended
- Collaborative works will also be considered
- (Artwork will not be considered if we have not received all the requested materials below)
- All information must be either on a CD or via email, labeled with artist’s Name, E-mail and Phone Number
- must include high resolution images (at least 1500 x 2100 pixels 300dpi) of the artwork (the images should not be over 2 MB)
- All images must include: Title, Size, Medium, Price, year completed.
- must include a document containing artist’s Full Name, E-mail, Web Address, Mailing Address and Phone Number
- Artist’s Photograph (at least 1200 x 1200 pixels, 300 dpi)
- Artist Statement
- Submission fee: $20 Click here to pay online
- All information should be in the word file format.
- Application fee $20
Submission deadline: November 1, 2016
Participating artists for 2017 will be announced January 2017
Please send all submissions to:
Erasing Borders 2017
Indo-American Arts Council Inc
351 East 74th Street, Third Floor,
New York, NY 10021
* Application Fee $20
Registration fee may be through Pay pal (using any credit card)Click here >> or via cheque to the address above.
382 total views, no views today